Spanjaard DIESEL INJECTOR CLEANER and Fuel Conditioner enhances the cetane number by 2 points. Protects the fuel system, reduces harmful deposits and improves performance. For all automotive, marine and stationary diesel engines.
- Ensures fuel injection cleanliness - Superior rating in Cummins L10 test.
- Up to 3% improved fuel economy.
- Up to 14% reduced exhaust emissions.
- Improved fuel stability during storage.
- Dispersancy for insoluble gums.
- Improved lubricity and anti-wear (injectors and system parts).
- Premium corrosion protection.
- Prevents stable fuel-water emulsions.
- Reduced foam formation for faster fill-ups.
Spanjaard DIESEL INJECTOR CLEANER & Fuel Conditioner must be added at recommended dosage: 375ml treats up to 75 litres of diesel fuel (1:200) in order to be effective. Add before filling up with fuel. For bulk users it is best to dose the fuel storage tanks.
It is good operating practice to fill vehicle diesel fuel tanks at the end of an operating day to minimise condensation of water at night in the fuel tanks. Bacteria present in the atmosphere are able to live in the water phase and feed off hydrocarbon or sulphur in the fuel. Bacterial waste products end up blocking fuel filters and fuel tanks. Prevention is always better than cure.
DIESEL INJECTOR CLEANER
Viscosity @ 25ºC, cSt
375ml bottle, 5litre, 20litre, 210litre
Technical Data Sheet
Contact our sales consultant in area: Malaysia, Selangor (Klang, Puchong, Shah Alam, Subang), Kuala Lumpur (Sungai Buloh), Negeri Sembilan (Seremban), Melaka, Johor (Johor Bharu, Muar, Batu Pahat), Pahang (Temerloh, Kuantan), Kelantan (Kota Bahru), Terengganu (Kuala Terengganu), Perak (Ipoh), Kedah (Sungai Petani), Perlis, Penang (Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Seberang Prai), Sabah (Kota Kinabalu), Sarawak (Kuching), WP Putrajaya, WP Labuan, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei
Sorry, currently do not have any product specifications