Spanjaard Engine Cleaner is a heavy duty emulsifiable solvent cleaner. It will dissolve oils, greases and other soils and emulsify them so that they can then be easily rinsed off with water.
1. Apply liberally to cool engine or dirty work surface and allow it to soak for 10-15 minutes to loosen the dirt
2. Scrub with a brush to remove stubborn deposits and then rinse off well with water.
3. For best results use a high pressure water spray for rinsing.
4. Repeat the process if dirt/grease layer is very thick and old.
(Note: Contact with water prior to application will form an emulsion, which will clog spray equipment).
5. Aerosol can application allows for application into inaccessible areas.
Clear red lliquid