TEXCUT COOLANT is ideally cutting oil (fluids) suited as an economical long life machining coolant for individual or central control system. TEXCUT COOLANT does not contain any chlorine, sulphur, nitrite and amide derivatives, heavy metals, etc.
- Exceptionally clean finishing on machined parts.
- Considerably increases tool life.
- Increase cutting speed and production output.
- Reduces machining costs.
- lmprove work efficiency and fewer rejects.
- Effectively inhibits against rust.
Direction for use
- For cutting, milling, turning, sawing, threading, surface grinding, centerless grinding, etc.
- For normal cutting, use ratio 1 : 20 or 1 : 30.
- For grinding use 1 : 40.
Contact our sales consultant in area:
Malaysia, Selangor (Klang, Puchong, Shah Alam, Subang), Kuala Lumpur (Sungai Buloh), Negeri Sembilan (Seremban), Melaka, Johor (Johor Bharu, Muar, Batu Pahat), Pahang (Temerloh, Kuantan), Kelantan (Kota Bahru), Terengganu (Kuala Terengganu), Perak (Ipoh), Kedah (Sungai Petani), Perlis, Penang (Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Seberang Prai), Sabah (Kota Kinabalu), Sarawak (Kuching), WP Putrajaya, WP Labuan, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oil Viscosity @ 40掳C, cSt: 31.2
Sorry, currently do not have any video uploaded.
Sorry, currently do not have any file for download.