Product Description Spanjaard Red Rubber Grease is an inorganically thickened vegetable-oil based grease fortified with extreme pressure and anti-corrosion additives. it is compatible with natural and synthetic rubbers. It has a high dropping point and very good resistance to water.
- For use when assembling hydraulic brake, clutch and suspension rubbers to prevent swelling or hardening.
- For use when mineral oil based lubricants would be incompatible with rubber components.
- Lubricating plastic or rubber components such as o-rings, valves, diaphragms, cups and seals.
- Swimming pool rubbers and seals.
- Plastic gears and mechanisms.
- Rubber components and cylinder rolls in train air brake applications.
- Fitting rubber tubing onto components – a smear of grease inside the hose ensures effortless fitting.
- All applications where lubrication of natural or synthetic rubbers are required
Where to Buy
1) Walk-in Purchase - DAVOR Sdn Bhd stands as the Exclusive Sole Distributor of Spanjaard products in the Malaysia, guaranteeing you unparalleled quality and authenticity. Get in touch with our dedicated Walk-in Purchase Contact nearby to explore our Spanjaard Red Rubber Grease.
2) Our Indoor Support - Feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable Indoor Sales Representative by Email, WhatsApp or Call, who are ready to answer your queries, provide guidance, and facilitate your purchase.
Apply with brush, finger or grease gun.
Spanjaard Rubber Grease is not compatible with other greases.
Contact our sales consultant in area:
Malaysia, Selangor (Klang, Puchong, Shah Alam, Subang), Kuala Lumpur (Sungai Buloh), Negeri Sembilan (Seremban), Melaka, Johor (Johor Bharu, Muar, Batu Pahat), Pahang (Temerloh, Kuantan), Kelantan (Kota Bahru), Terengganu (Kuala Terengganu), Perak (Ipoh), Kedah (Sungai Petani), Perlis, Penang (Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Seberang Prai), Sabah (Kota Kinabalu), Sarawak (Kuching), WP Putrajaya, WP Labuan, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei